Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Monday Rendezvous

Having written this last week I am delighted to report that my Monday evenings will be spent studying French.

Phone calls to last years students attracted one, and another came in to class last night.

Fantastic....It does mean though that because we are only 9, we lose half an hour a week of class time. No doubt Catherine, our teacher, will make it up in homework for us.

That reminds me, best I go off and get on with what she set us last night!

2 comments:

meredic said...

I am intrigued. What sort of homework do you get set?

Theblonde said...

Well Meredic, I am trying to decide whether you are taking the mick or being serious, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt....... Pour les devoirs cette semaine j'ai lit des passages de le livre francais a propos de des descriptions de des gens et ensuite j'ai ecrit des reponses a les questions. c'est comme ca!