Sunday, April 08, 2007

Oh dear, what have I done?

I was just trying out the new 'easy' template adjustments thingy and seem to have mucked my blog up badly. This isn't how I would like it. I don't want numbers in brackets next to the months of previous posts, and I want all my side bar icons back and everything back laid out the way it was.

It will take a alot of fiddling with the html to get it right again, which is what I thought I would be avoiding having to do by using the new easy layout tab in the first place!

That's what comes of fiddling with what doesn't need fiddling with.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Google/Blogger or Anonymous....I hate being an "Other" I think that there should be a Very Cool Person/Family-Type option.

Theblonde said...

Well, according to Gadgetgirlie, you are family, you're now 'Auntie' Janice as far as she is concerned! She is delighted that you accepted that title! x

Soup Waiter said...

fiddling with our things is what separates us from the animals.

Apart from monkey's and bloggers...

Pat said...

Oh dear! A truth universally acknowledged is never fiddle with your template. At least it is only aesthetically irritating to you. it could have been disastrous.

Anonymous said...

i just broke my fibula as well. It stinks i swear i've gained like 10 pounds. I never knew it was so terrible to break something. I feel your pain and i've only had it broken for 2 weeks!

meredic said...

ping?

Dave said...

I find your cast and matching toe nails fascinating. Has the cast been removed yet?