Monday, February 27, 2006

The Incentive

Today I made the momentous decision to rejoin Slimming World to shed the extra stone, (lost 2 stone 2 years ago), and more importantly, get back into the gym, starting this evening.

I need to state this for the record from the motivational point of view, now it will happen.

Positive thinking, that's what it's all about innit? Followed by positive action, right?

I will feel alot better about me if I do something, and this is still a good time of year to find whatever positive to do to negate the bleak effects of the lack of sunlight.

So...as soon as gadgetman comes in....off I'll go, leaving him to sort the dinner out that he is deciding on buying as I write.

Better go get changed into gym gear, sort out my card and find my flannel, for the copious amount of sweating that I'll do. Perhaps I should take a bath towel instead.

I'll come back later to tell you how I got on.

How exciting!

No comments: