Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Shared enthusiasm

Gman and I find ourselves having little conversations about the possibilites in Canada and he has even been doing his own research on the net. He completed the same points test I did and found that he got 81 points instead of the 67 needed.

I like that this topic unites us with shared enthusiasm, and we are just beginning today, to share our daytime thoughts and dreams of possibilities. It's all just day-dreams and research now but it's refreshing to be planning something as big as this together. It seems to be giving us alot to talk about with each other, normally conversation centres around family and work needs, with a bit of moaning about everything chucked in, so yes, it's nice. It's making us think about things differently and with a change of enthusiasm levels.

Listen to me, the way I go on you'd think we'd got our papers already!

No comments: