Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A good sorting out

I'm feeling a bit low....and when I feel low, I know I need to find something new to drive me, or a goal to aim for, something to occupy my mind/me and to work towards.
I set myself a goal earlier on this year, of de-cluttering 'must haves' from our loft and kids rooms, and haven't acheived that yet, I've just made a start. Sundays without rain will start to become less frequent from now on so I'd better get a move on and get our once-upon-a-time 'must haves' out there. There just are not enough hours in not enough weekends.

Anyway....Back to school & back to work today.
Actually, it is quite nice to be there, to have a focus other than kids, home life and the above, especially as I've sorted the stressful problem I had last term, of trying to work a full day each day and collect Gadgetgirlie and our neighbours daughter, (same class), for 3 days per week from school. It wasn't working very well and resulted in our neighbour having to do it anyway and look after GG until one of us could get home. My work have been brilliant, and let me go early when I needed to but it was all just another pressure on me and I felt that we were imposing too much on everyones goodwill. I was all set to employ a local childminder today for a couple of hours after school-care each day at £4.50 per hour, but our neighbourly-neighbour has offered to continue to collect GG, and in return Gadgetman will do the odd job for them. How generous of them and what a relief, cos money is non-existant at the moment and belts have to be tightened.

ho-hum...better go sort...

I'd like to find time to write a bit more often to but like thats going to happen.

Mum has gone to stay with my brothers on Vancouver Island for 2 months, including a few days sailing in the islands with Graham and Jenny and kids, where they are now.

I'm hoping that one of my brothers will introduce her to this site within a few days so................. 'Hi mum'!

No comments: