Friday, July 07, 2006

Sailing therapy

I’ve decided.

I need to go sailing.

I’m booked on a RYA level 2 dinghy sailing course at the end of the month.

Yay-bloody-yeehaaaa!

I’ll be using one of the following boats that they have available:

8 RS Fevas
4 Laser Stratos
12 Laser Picos
2 Wayfarers
2 Topper Buzz’s
2 Wayfarer Worlds
2 Dart 16 Catamarans
12 Oppies
8 Funboats

I’ve got a friend that wants to do the same course but our available dates don’t tie up so I’m off to do the course anyway…

Maybe this will settle me a bit….Maybe I’ll get hooked…...We'll see.

It will be a break away that is just for me, no family or kids, nor am I visiting anyone. Just me and a boat. Sounds theraputic.

1 comment:

Rolien - Andaman Sea Club said...

Hello, i just found your blog by accident when googling for sailing therapy. Looks fun, and good going sailing!! We just started a smaal sailing business in Thailand (being dutch and blonde)with a weblog, maybe you like to have a look once.
Good winds!
Rolien