Monday, June 19, 2006

Dad has died

Apologies to anyone who comes to read my site regularly but I have not had access to a computer with Internet access.

My Dad died last Wednesday so I have been staying with mum. We have been coping fine because it's been a long time coming and a relief that he suffers no more. Nonetheless still an emotional time of practical issues, driving mum around, and being there for her in an otherwise empty house. We have been organising a woodland burial for him at Cleeve Priory, near Minehead, which is this coming Friday.

I am just back for a day or two for one reason....

It's parents evening at Gadgeteens school and he is in a land of not caring about school at the moment. The head teacher is worried and we have a meeting this afternoon prior to seeing his teachers individually.

No comments: